*Complete both forms for each person. If it is a child in foster care. Complete and write NO PHOTOS- CHILD IN FOSTER CARE at the top. Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone will meet at the gates of Hawaiian Falls between 10:00 - 10:30 AM to receive their ticket and wristband for lunch. Lunch will be served at 12:30 AM (hot dog, chips and a drink).
*Please have extras including water. The kids might want a snack before lunch is served.
- Tickets for each attendee will be given out. Attendees under the age of two do not count against your ticket allocation.
- Cooler passes are included with the ticket.
- Children are not allowed to be dropped off and picked up at a later time. An adult must stay with them.
- Volunteers will give out wristbands for lunch and special wristbands to prevent photos from being taken.
- Items Prohibited: Food items not in generic containers, Glass bottles, Water toys or floaties.
- Attire: Attire should be appropriate for a family event.
You may stay in the park for as long as you like!