We support foster and homeless children by creating experiences that boost their self-esteem and motivate them to set goals to become independent and self-sufficient.
Due to your support and the community's involvement, our SWAGG Store is able to make changes!
- Full Store Assistance (Initial Placements within the first 30 days) (Homeless: monthly) (Foster & Adopted Children: Quarterly)
- Diaper/ Pull-Up/ Hygiene Assistance (monthly: foster and adopted children)
- Shopping Donations are greatly appreciated, but not required
- Shopping Hours: Wednesday-Thursday 2-5pm and Friday 10am-3pm
Our procedures are the same. We still minister to one family at a time so:
- Submit an Information Form, per child (first time only)
- Schedule an appointment that is convenient for you
- Bring placement paperwork for Initial Placements/ First Time Foster Children
- Arrive on time to respect everyone's schedule
I thank God for ALL you do to take care of His children! May our family be of support and encouragement to your family as you do God's work!
Have a SWAGGtastic Day! See you soon!