White Rhino Waxahachie is sponsoring
SWAGG's 2018 Christmas Angel Tree
If you are in need of assistance during the Holiday Season and do not receive it from your agency or another organization, please register to be on our Angel Tree. All participants must be available to meet us at White Rhino in Waxahachie for our Santa SWAGG Night. Tuesday, December 18th, the children will take Santa Pictures and receive their gifts from their Rhino Angels at 6:30PM. May God bless each of you as you share God's love with the kids He sends your way!
Thanksgiving Dinners & Turkey Distribution Signup
As part of our Holiday Support Package, SWAGG Programs would like to assist you and your family in enjoying the holidays with Thanksgiving Dinner & Turkey. Our volunteers are preparing special Holiday Care Packages for you to pick up November 14 - 21, 2018. If you are in need of additional assistance during the holidays, please sign up below.
Chick-fil-A of Waxahachie will be having a shower for SWAGG Programs on September 6th from 10:30am - 7:00pm!
Here are the items to bring in that day:
-- ALL ITEMS MUST BE NEW --
2T - 5T Outfits
Ethnic Hair Products
Pajamas - all sizes
SWAGG Founders, Larry and Nikeesia Ranson, will be there on September 6th to tell you more about SWAGG's ministry and ways you can get involved. View our website to see how SWAGG is changing the lives of children in our community! http://www.swaggprograms.com/
For every donation brought in on this day, you will receive a FREE Small Ice Cream Cone or a Chocolate Chunk Cookie!
*Complete both forms for each person. If it is a child in foster care. Complete and write NO PHOTOS- CHILD IN FOSTER CARE at the top. Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone will meet at the gates of Hawaiian Falls between 10:00 - 10:30 AM to receive their ticket and wristband for lunch. Lunch will be served at 12:30 AM (hot dog, chips and a drink).
*Please have extras including water. The kids might want a snack before lunch is served.
- Tickets for each attendee will be given out. Attendees under the age of two do not count against your ticket allocation.
- Cooler passes are included with the ticket.
- Children are not allowed to be dropped off and picked up at a later time. An adult must stay with them.
- Volunteers will give out wristbands for lunch and special wristbands to prevent photos from being taken.
- Items Prohibited: Food items not in generic containers, Glass bottles, Water toys or floaties.
- Attire: Attire should be appropriate for a family event.
You may stay in the park for as long as you like!